Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dinner, and pool

Saturday night, I went out to dinner at a big mall place with Kitty, her brother Oswaldo, and her sister-in-law Pati. And a little while after we got there, some relatives of Pati's joined us. It was GREAT. I had so much fun. There was live music, and after dinner, we played pool. For dinner, I had Chinese food. But it wasn't an all you can eat buffet, like i thought. Most of the buffets here are priced by the kilo. So I completely filled my plate(I took a picture of it, so you have a better idea of how much food i got). It costs 9.00 per kilo, which isnt bad. I got a bit more then half a kilo, which was about 20,000 guarani's, or about 5.00. The place we played pool was really neat. It had indigenous touches all over, including Jacares, (which are like little Paraguayan crocodiles. I had lots of fun :) And i tried a new drink, called "Sangria", which is basically red wine with fruit juice and just a touch of sugar. It was really good. And i shared an order of "Lomido", which is a soft part of the cow, simmered in some kind of really nice dark sauce, and it comes with little pieces of bread to dip into the sauce when the beef is gone. Was MUY RICO(very tasty) Great night!
My Chinese :)




Lebanese and Chinese places.

Lomido







Videos:



No comments:

Post a Comment